Thursday, February 19, 2009

"House of Cards"


"House of Cards" CNBC documentary explains what happened with the mortgage and real estate meltdown. I wish I had known about the mortgage brokers raking in $20,000 a month in many cases, around 2001 thru 2006, many with no prior experience. I had tons of student loan debt, and I struggled to make the loan payments most of the decade, eking out a living in the chiropractic field. Now I feel really stupid. I should have been in this business.

I remember I tried to buy my first house around 2004-05, and I could not understand why the prices went way outta reach, and everybody had so much cash to spend, and homes were selling faster than I could call the realtors. Now I get it.

News Links:

Yuppie Scum and "House Flippers" to be rewarded for bad behavior by Obama's Mortgage Plan
Media ignores Obama-led 17,000+ Afghanistan Troop Deployment

Only in America Department:
Farmer gets sued-and loses-to illegal alien border-jumper/trespassers

Most, least stressful jobs in America
Marijuana Boom

No comments: