Sunday, April 15, 2012

Tent Life

Despite my best efforts, I have still been unable to find a decent place to live in Okeechobee for less than a small fortune for rent. As far as paying big bucks to live in Okeechobee, I simply will not do it-I refuse.

So I'm still in this old trailer park for super-cheap rent. At least I'm banking some cash, but it sure is depressing. Here is a picture of the outside:


I recently returned from a trip up north to check on my real house, which I am apparently never going to get a chance to live in, to find mouse turds on my bed and God only knows what else is living in here. It looks like the place is infested after all.

Here is a picture of an Arizona Wolf Spider I found dead in the kitchen, so at least I know the pesticide I sprayed all around is working:


Regardless, after my latest attempt at finding decent housing failed today, I decided to go to Wal-Mart and buy a small tent to at least sleep in at night inside this trailer, so I can feel comfortable knowing that nothing will be coming out to suck my blood while I sleep....

No comments: