Sunday, November 20, 2011

Camera Upgrade

I live for taking photos, but I am afraid to buy a new camera to replace my 2008 Sony H3 due to the rapid advances in technology going on. I think if I can last 'till April or May of 2012 I may have to take the plunge, but it's going to be tough.

Update: (Jan 11, 2012) I will probably go with the promised Canon G1X (see below), unless I decide to go pro, in which case I will either go with the X-Pro1 (also below), or maybe just spend the $8,000 and go with the Nikon D4, if I trust that I can recoup my investment within a year. The last time I spent big bucks on a camera system, I never did recover my investment, because I suck as a businessman, unfortunately.

Cameras of interest:



Cameras I would buy right now if I won the Powerball:
 

No comments: