Monday, December 19, 2011

Patio Workout

My shitty public gym was closed for no apparent reason Sunday, so I took the opportunity to utilize my patio weight-equipment for only the second or third time. Since the temperature was above freezing here in Central Tennessee, it was a surprisingly good workout.

The only problem was I woke a few deadly spiders that had apparently been sleeping in the equipment- a baby Black Widow, which I noticed lowering itself by a thread off the bar next to my head during the bench-press routine, and a tiny Brown Recluse-which I found crawling up the leg of my sweat pants, both of which will wreck your day. Luckily I was not bitten. They must have anti-freeze for blood!

I gently placed the Black Widow in the bushes outside my compound, but I fear the Brown Recluse even more, so I disposed of it the best way I know of for deadly insects, folded into a section of packing tape. This way, there is no way they can come back to get you, unlike when you flush them down the toilet or squeezed and tossed into the trash can.

Rotary Curl Bar-Awesome Biceps Workout

Brown Recluse-Entombed in Packing Tape

Squat Bar-with Manta Ray Attachment

No comments: